Last update: 2018.05.25.
Regarding https://androidutils.io website (including any subdomains):
- https://androidutils.io DOES NOT collect or store any personal information.
- It does not collect any IP or email addresses, does not send any emails, basically this is just a read-only app-landing page.
- It does not use any analytic service
- It uses HTTPS that is a secure HTTP protocol. If you are accessing it via HTTP then the traffic is redirected to the secure HTTPS.
By using this website, you accept the above terms and policies.
Regarding our applications
Our applications (WiFi Analyzer, WiFi Analyzer Pro, SD Card Test, SD Card Test Pro, WiFi Speed Test, WiFi Speed Test Pro, Cell Info, Ping ICMP or that is on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=pzolee) DO NOT send, collect or transmit any personal information including phone/device numbers out of your device.
The apps use Google Firebase and Fabric Crashlytics Libraries to collect possible crash details and improve the quality of the application (statistics data).
That means the apps share data with these 3ry party services anonymised way.
Terms of Google Firebase: https://firebase.google.com/terms/
Privacy of Google Firebase: https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy/
Terms of Fabric Crashlytics: http://try.crashlytics.com/terms/
Privacy of Fabric Cashlítics: https://docs.fabric.io/android/fabric/data-privacy.html
Fabric Crashlytics collects the following data:
Google Admob (ads in the app):
The free versions can contain mobile ads. If you are an EU citizens, you can choose between using personalized (relevant) or non-personalized (less relevant) ads or you can buy the paid version that does not contain mobile ads.
GDPR (for EU citizens):
Both Google Firebase and Fabric Crashlytics are GDPR ready and covered under the Privacy Shield Framework.
- Our apps do not use any social networking functions.
- Our apps do not allow in-app purchases.
If you have any question, you can contact me at: